Coaching for Lawyers
The practice of law involves much more than the law. Your quick mind and unique way of thinking set you apart from your peers when you started your career. But now it’s not enough. More is expected of you to be a successful lawyer.
Being a lawyer can be deeply rewarding. But the demands of a modern legal practice – daily docketing, billing, file and practice management, can also be overwhelming. Especially if you live with ADHD.
Coaching can help you:
- Plan, organize, and stay focused on your work
- Design and build systems and structure for your practice that work for you
- manage a complex and demanding case load
- be more responsive and provide better service to your clients
- stop feeling overwhelmed and make more time to enjoy the challenges of your profession